Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland

The one and only forum for the amazing Wonderland game series!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wonderland Adventures "Story" by Mellowship Slinky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mellowship Slinky
Dragonturtle
Dragonturtle
Mellowship Slinky

The Wonderland Adventures "Story" by Mellowship Slinky Empty
PostSubject: The Wonderland Adventures "Story" by Mellowship Slinky   The Wonderland Adventures "Story" by Mellowship Slinky Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Here I will do my best to write a "book" about the Wonderland Adventure story. Here We go!

The Story of Wonderland Adventures

It was a nice summer day in Wonderland. Stinky was standing in a tile looking square. He started to walk forward, and through a tight squeeze, a wall. There was a big green door in front of his big beady eyes. He then thought to himself, “How will a get by that door,” he looked around to his right and left, like waiting to cross the street, he then saw to his right a green button. He went a round a wall a stepped on it. Then, there was no wall, he decide to walk to where he saw it, looked down, and the door had closed. He walked over it, and then stepped on an arrow facing south. He closed his eyes and opened them about 2 seconds after. And he was in a new place, although it looked quite the same as before. He saw three coins and decides to go and get them, and then, all of a sudden the floor began to shake, almost like an earthquake, he was puzzled. “What was that?” “Whatever that was, it’s over now.” He picked up the coins and stuffed them into his inventory bag. He got back on the trail and then kept walking. He then saw another Stinker! He started a conversion with him.

“Hello, what’s your name?”
“I’m Pootsy!”
“Were you here during that short earthquake?”
“Yes, I was, as a matter of fact.”
During this tremor, the wee Stinker’s that I took on a walk ran into a nearby cave.”
Would you mind finding them, I am willing to show you where they went, let’s go!
A little farther east from where they were talking, there were four ore coins, but before he could get to them he would have t press various green buttons. He did so and there was one more to press, to make a much bigger row of bridges.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlandgameseries.board-directory.net
Mellowship Slinky
Dragonturtle
Dragonturtle
Mellowship Slinky

The Wonderland Adventures "Story" by Mellowship Slinky Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Adventures "Story" by Mellowship Slinky   The Wonderland Adventures "Story" by Mellowship Slinky Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:39 pm

LOCKED!

Unfortunately, this topic is now considered as an abandoned project Sad
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlandgameseries.board-directory.net

The Wonderland Adventures "Story" by Mellowship Slinky
Page 1 of 1